Jolly Jrs beginner juggling sticks are a little bit shorter, skinnier and lighter. Also known as “Flower Sticks” they’re perfect for ages 3-9 and those who are just starting out and have smaller hands. Jolly Jrs are a high quality set of beginner juggling sticks easily able to be enjoyed by those under ten years old. The flip stick and grip sticks have a full, rubber grip covering, from tip to tip. There is a non-breakable, fiberglass core flip stick and birch, hardwood grip sticks. The cup-and-tassel design creates decorative, slightly asymmetrical weights allowing this set to perform all tricks possible a bit more slowly. Young ones can obtain more control with the ease of manipulation Jolly Jrs provide. The weight and design is also proportionate to Jolly Lama Majestix so grown-ups love the Jolly Jrs too!
The Jolly Lama Instructional DVD is available and sold separately and includes an assortment of beginner, intermediate, advanced and expert juggling sticks tricks. This is a high quality DVD shot in HD using overhead shots, zoom-ins, slow-motion and voice narrative to teach a procession of tricks starting from the basics and moving steadily toward more advanced tricks. You can also pick up separately the Juggling Sticks Carrying Case which is made here at Jolly Lama in the USA of 100% hemp canvas. This way you can keep your sticks together in style.
- Length of flip stick: 26 inches
- Distance between tassels: 18 inches
- Diameter of flip stick: 3/8 inches
- Length of grip sticks: 17.5 inches
- Diameter of grip sticks: 1/2 inch
- Weight of entire set: 9 oz.
- Comes with an illustrated instruction booklet.
- Instructional tricks DVD available and sold separately.
- Full, rubber grip covering the flip and grip sticks.
- Made in the USA.
- Best for younger beginners 3-9 years old.
- CPSIA Certified