Majestix juggling sticks are quite possibly the world’s best set of sticks ever created. The full, rubber grip makes them reliable when performing and the cup-and-tassel designed weights keep Majestix from rolling too quickly yet offer enough weight to carry momentum from trick to trick. This set offers both smooth play and the ability to perform all tricks possible. The flip stick’s non-breakable fiberglass core, high quality grip and long lasting tassels make Majestix unmatched in value.
Majestix are good for beginners but experts are sure to find them a great set of juggling sticks as well. The minimum recommended age for those starting out with Majestix is 8 years old however the wider birch hardwood handle sticks often make it best suited for ages 12 years and older. This does not mean younger beginners cannot use Majestix however they may find Jolly Jrs or Lamastix a better set to start out with since the handle sticks are thinner.
Majestix are handmade in beautiful, northern Michigan and come with a three-year tip-to-tip and tassel-to-tassel manufacturer’s warranty that is non-transferable.
- Length of flip stick: 28″
- Diameter of flip stick center core: 1/2″
- Length of grip stick: 18.5″
- Diameter of grip stick: 5/8″
- Weight of Total Set: 14.5 oz
- Full, rubber grip covering flip and grip sticks
- Marine Grade Vinyl tassels
- Best suited for ages 12 and up
- Great for all ability levels
- Made in the USA
- CPSIA Certified